Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

4/15/2011

Birthday week

This week is the week of birthdays.  First Mike Brother Mathews Birthday is the 12th.  The 13th is a big day.  It was Wyatt's 1st birthday, Jory's birthday and My moms birthday.  Then Mike Srs birthday is the 16th.  And finally Jacobs 2nd birthday in the 18th.  Where did the last 2 years go?

In other news I have started the C25K... again.  I did W2D1 on Saturday and W3D1 on Monday.  Cora has been doing it with me... it really tires her out.   I would also like to start doing Yoga more.. but currently we still have water coming into our bedroom.  I really have no place to do it, unless I push the bed completely again the wall in our room.  So I cannot wait until the water stops and I can start Yoga.  For now I think we have decide to not get a gym membership, walk out side and save money for a house.  But as things have it I injured my foot after 2 days of running.  I had a lump on top of my left foot that hurts... Going to take a few days off and re-evaluate.

I have a to give a HUGE congrats shout out to our friends Hans and Samantha!  They found out last week that Hans got a job in South Dakota!!  So they are packing up and heading out.  They will only be 8 hours away from us :)  Which is amazingly close, considering the other options they had been looking at.  They also had an offer accepted on a house where they are moving to.  Lots of changes for them but I am so happy it is all working out for them.  We only have to find a way to get our wine down with them.

This weekend we are heading to Minneapolis to celebrate all the birthdays.  We headed out Thursday night, and spend the night in Moorhead with my cousins.  Today we got up and are headed for Minneapolis.   Mike took Thursday night off work so we could head out and with Good Friday next week, I would normally have Thursday off, But my boss rocks and is letting me take Monday off instead, so we do not need to rush back as quick. We just have to make it back for Mike to go to work Monday night at 6.  Hopefully I will have some fun picture to post next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment