How far along are you? almost 25 weeks
How big is baby? about the size of an Eggplant! 13.6-14.8 inches long and 1.5-2.5 pound!
Maternity clothes? yes almost all the time, none of my jeans fit. I can wear my "normal" tee shirts and sweatshirts still
Weight -Loss or Gain? I think I had gained around 10 pounds at my last appointment
Sleep: I love sleep currently not having to get up most nights. Having the bed to myself is a plus too
Any Movement? Lot of movement! Blueberry does somersaults kicks me and punches me on a regular basis.
Food Cravings? Not really
Food Aversions? Nope none of those either
Belly Button in or out? in but definitely stretching
What do you miss: the occasional glass of wine
| 24 Weeks 6 Days |

I did prenatal yoga before Maya was born, and I started doing yoga again recently... I missed savasana, when I'd feel her kicking relentlessly from the motion. Congratulations--this is such a wonderfully special time.
ReplyDeleteBest,
Molly
(I was assistant director of drama, which is how I knew Callen)