Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

12/19/2010

Ten Month and a Birthday

Callen,
I cannot believe you have been gone for 10 months!  I miss you every day.  The winter weather, long night and short days have not helped.  I am not in the holiday spirit this year.  I just wish you could come back.  Kim posted on Facebook that you made Kiya's Christmas list.  I think you are on a lot of peoples Christmas Lists.  Some days I am good, I miss you but I am functional. Other days it is like walking in the fog, wandering aimlessly.  I know if you were here you would be enjoying life, making a difference.
Callen on his 22nd birthday
Your 22nd  birthday is on Sunday.  We have to best pictures of you with your brownie on your birthday last year.  You look so excited to eat it.  I also have picture from your 3rd birthday with your cake, it has Fire Trucks on it.
Not sure why it is sideways but so cute...
Happy Birthday Callen... Thank you for all the gifts you have given to me. These past 10 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment