Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

1/14/2011

11 months

Dear Callen,

I cannot believe that you have been gone for 11 months.  It seems like ages ago since I have talked to you. But at times it feels like I just got the call yesterday.  I miss you tons.  I have vowed to make 2011 better than 2010.  I promise you that I am going to try to be happy and excited about life again, in both the ups and downs.
 
Callen you would LOVE Cora.  She is so sweet.  She has a personality and a few quirks.  Like her ears and her tail... or lack there of.  I think she is going to bring a lot of joy back into our lives and maybe a little terror to Java's.  Maybe you can send me a little patience when I work with her.
  
BIG CHANGES ARE COMING SOON. 

Callen please give me strength patience and a sense of adventure.

Love you and Miss you always...

No comments:

Post a Comment