Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

1/17/2011

I am in Love...

With Cora.  She is the so sweet.Yesterday I took her on a walk she did great passing other people, bikes and skiers.  She did OK passing other dogs.  Her and Java met for a while Java is a little leery and Cora just wants to play.  Cora did great listening to us.  Best of all she did amazing with Jacob around.  He is 21 months old and was running back and forth across our 1st floor, Cora just laid down and watched him!  Awesome!!  Samantha took some pictures of me, Cora and Jacob.  How cute!
After Mike went to work and Samantha and Jacob left  I had some work to do.  I sat on the floor and spread my papers out and Cora laid down and fell asleep.  She is AMAZING!! I can't wait until Thursday.

1 comment:

  1. fantastic photos :-) looks like the new addition to the family fits right in!!!! I'm happy for you :-)

    ReplyDelete