Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

3/22/2011

Welcome to North Dakota

Well we made it to ND, a while ago actually.  I started work this past Monday (yesterday) and Mike started 2 weeks ago. We are both liking our jobs so far.  It has been an adjustment but I had a great trip down the Al-Can and in Minnesota.  The pets did great for the car ride.  We are currently bunking in Grandmas basement with Mikes Uncle Mike.  Cora is with us in ND and Java is at my parents house (thanks mom and dad) keeping Willow company.  We have called a few places about rent.... but they are not taking more people on the waiting list or want $1,000 for a efficiency apartment... I do not think so.  We will be saving our pennies and looking at houses in a couple of months.  Currently we are in the middle of a March Blizzard... welcome spring haha.
I will post some picture later.

My new work schedule in Monday though Thursday, 10 hour days. Then I have Fridays off for a 3 day weekend!  So I am thinking about doing weekly posts on Fridays.  We will see how that works...  Ta Ta for now.

P.S. New blog title coming soon, maybe Friday...

No comments:

Post a Comment