Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

5/11/2011

Rolleblading + Dog =

Sunday Cora and I attempted this.  She did really well, except for one time.  I feel so bad.  We had just started, less than 5 minutes and she was running along side me.  She went from running full force to stopped in 0.02 seconds.  Me, holding her leash on Rollerblades, that do not currently have a brake on them, did not stop so fast.  My mind did not think to let go of the leash, so i swung around and landed on my left side. Butt, and elbow mostly.  Thankfully I was wearing my Wrist guards and helmet other wise I know I would have been much worse.  Cora had stopped to go to the bathroom (#2) and I was trying to pull her along, poor puppy, I felt so bad, but lesson learned "Do not go to fast until you know Cora has done her business."   After that we did not go quiet as fast and Cora did great.  She  never really pulled to bad except when I slowed down to prepare for a hill.  I think we will try it again down the road... maybe when I have a brake.


1910 Home
In other news We went and looked at another house on Tuesday evening!!! I LOVE IT!!  Mike was not so sure at first because it is an older home, built in 1910.  And it does not have a garage.  It has some quirks to it but is totally livable the way it is.  It has 4 bedrooms, 2.75 bath, and huge living room and dining room.  3 bedrooms and one bath are on the 2nd story which is awesome!  Our Realtor is pulling some numbers for us and if all goes as planned we will make an offer today!!  HOLY COW!!  

1 comment:

  1. good luck with this new home!!! I hope it works out for you - looks cute :-)

    ReplyDelete