Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

6/04/2011

Construction Season

So for the next 90 days I am in Construction Mode. I am an Inspector/Engineer on a 20 mile road project in Western North Dakota.  It is a 25 miles drive from our office.  Tuesday started our Project.  This week I worked an average of 12 hours a day! Tuesday to Saturday.  I start on Monday morning.  We work 6 days a week and if the Contractor had it his way it would be 7 days.

What it boils down to is ZERO Free time.  And a TON of Over Time pay or Comp Time coming.

On a house update we have our appraisal date set for July 7th.  That is only a week before our Closing Date, YIKES!!  I hope and pray that everything goes O.K.  Our Realtor said the seller is still working on fixing the leak in the Master Bedroom.  Mike and I have been looking at ideas for our Bathroom and Kitchen!!  I plan on using some OT Money and Comp Time for some DIY improvement projects on our house!!    

1 comment:

  1. congratulations on the upcoming changes!!! so glad to hear about the house - and overtime is a big bonus right now ;-) WOOHOO!!! also love the changes to the blog - hope you're enjoying some nice weather as well!!

    ReplyDelete