Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

6/20/2011

Great Weekend Again

Yesterday was a great weekend!!  I worked 13.5 hours on Saturday so Sunday was my only day off.  Mike and I made the most out of it.  First off we set and alarm for ten thinking that we would play hooky from church, unless we woke up in time (tsk, tsk I know.)  But I woke up at 8:45 so we had just the right amount of time to make it to the 9:30 service. Plus I felt well rested!  We left Cora with Grandma O. And after church we headed into Minot.  I like the town we live in but the only "Big Box" store is  Wal.mart.  Which I prefer not to support, but shop there since it is the only real option for a few things.

On the drive to Minot we made a list of he things we would like to upgrade in our new house!!  Lets just say the length of the list is much larger than our bank account will currently allow.  but we think we have the projects which we are going to tackle this year nailed down. 

I was awesome to be in a real mall in Minot.  We went to Target, Sears, Old Navy, Scheels, and many other stores.  We ate lunch at Grizzlies, it was fabulous.  Mike ended up getting a Under Armor Shirt for work and I got a super comfy long skirt from Old Navy.  And we picked up a few items from Target.  Then we went to Menard.  If only money were not a problem.  We looked around at the the prices of different things and got ideas on how to update the "Red Bath of Horror".  

We cannot wait to move into the house.  I cannot wait to get a kitchen of my own again.  Mike can't wait to have a lawn of this own to manicure.  Only 3 weeks 4 days!!     

No comments:

Post a Comment