Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

6/06/2013

Minot... Baby.. here we Come

Last week I had an appointment here in Town.  It did not go as plan, my Doctor said no to a VBAC here in town.  I was depressed.

But  Great news! My meeting with the Dr in Minot went great!!! :) He said because I got to a 6-7 cm last time I was in labored and the main reason I had a C-section was because of baby distress that I am a great VBAC candidate! He said the calculator thing my other dr required me to have an 80% on is pretty much crap. During labor I will have to be on monitors constantly and have IV access, but I am OK with that. He will have me put in a room that is literally 3 steps from the OR just in case some thing does goes wrong, and they have an OR staffed 24/7. 

He knows my Dr here town, really likes her, and is willing to work with her so I don't have to drive to Minot for every appointment. The heart beat was around 155. So, I have my U/S appointment on the 20th here in town!! I am so relieved!

No comments:

Post a Comment