I still have my appointment in Minot with the new Dr. But I have another appointment on the 29th with my current Doctor in town. I just need to have more answers about want caused my first C-section before I can accept an automatic required 2nd C-section. I have been really struggling with facing the birth of Peanut, either VBAC or RPCS because of how Conner's Birth went.I also need more answers as to why she thinks 2 years is the "golden" rule even though the hospital in town allows you to try after 18 months. I know with attempting a VBAC that a 2nd C-Section is possible I think that what scares me the most that I will again not be present for the birth of Peanut.
On a positive note. We are building our garage, the basic carpentry is done and the roof is almost fully shingled. My parents and uncle are coming this weekend to work on it again. Along with our friends Hans and Samantha and their 2 boys. So we will have a house full.
I am also 17 week today!! I am more and more exhausted everyday. Also I puke this morning after smelling the dog food, this pregnancy is so different than the one with Conner.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment