Mike and Grandma R made a batch of Carmel Rolls today using the family recipe. I went home for lunch to get a fresh one... and boy am I glad I did. They were very good. I told Mike He needs to make a batch every Saturday now... ha! Grandma did the instructions and made Mike do all the manual labor like kneading the dough ect. He still needs a little help with the portion sized some of the rolls came out the size of my head!
We do not have too much more planned to do with Grandma R. We are going out to eat tonight, since Mike goes back to work on Thursday Night. Me and Grandma are going to have girls day Friday when Mike sleeps. Saturday night we (Grandma and I) are going to my monthly scrapbooking get together, maybe I will turn Grandma into a scrapper :) It will be fun. The state fair is going on but we will have to see what the weather is like.

No comments:
Post a Comment