Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

1/06/2010

2 weeks

I have 2 weeks of work left until we leave for our Vacation! I am so excited. We have nothing really planned when we are in Hawaii. We have our lodging booked, our flights, and a car on Honolulu but that is it! We have a list of things we would like to do but there is no pressure to run from place to place.

In Honolulu we want to go to Pearl Harbor for sure and maybe the Dole Pineapple Plantation but then just hanging out on the beach. I cannot wait to have my feet in the sand with the sun shining and yummy fresh tropical fruit :)

In Maui, with my parents, we plan on Snorkeling at different beach's. We want to take a whale watching trip maybe with a snorkeling trip to Molokini. With my dad there to lead, I am sure we will have a few long hikes too.

Mike and I have been hitting the gym to get in shape to leave. The gym has been packed this week with "resolutioners." I hope it dies down by the time we get back. I hate there being no treadmills open and the gym being about 800 degrees. I am on week 5 of the Couch to 5K. Yesterday I ran 3, 5 minute stretches without stopping. Tomorrow I up that to two 8 minute runs... we shall see how that goes, this is the farthest I have gotten on the program before but this time I am determined to keep up with it. Today is Mikes last day of work for the week so he will be working out more this coming week. He can run a lot longer, faster, and further than I can but oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment