Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

1/02/2010

Happy New Years

Happy New Years! Hope everyone is staying warm, as I know it is cold in both MN and Alaska. Not to much is new up here. Mike is working days this week so I have had the house to myself for the 3 day weekend. Yesterday I un-Chistmased the house. I had already undecorated the tree and Mike helped take it outside, the water was really starting to smell! I also organized the closet in our bedroom yesterday. It is very deep, see picture (Java Likes to hide up in there).



It is kinda hard to organize because it is so big and we have so much crap... But it is nice to have a place to store everything like our luggage, our Christmas, Fall and Easter decorations, our summer close, and other stuff! When Mike got home we went and ran. Then for dinner I made Spaghetti Squash, which I had never made before. It was so so yummy I highly recommend trying it. I know i will again, even Mike liked it and took the leftover for lunch today. I also made Chicken and we had bread from Great Harvest.

Today I plan on organizing and cleaning our guestroom/the craft room/the green room/more crap room! Then I have FLL, our competition in on January 16th! I hope the girls are ready... Then I will go work out and dinner (not sure what yet).

Here is a Picture from the 29th of our Pink Sunrise!

No comments:

Post a Comment