We have lots planned this weekend! Last night we decided to play hooky and not go to the gym so we are meeting there when I get off work today. Then We are going to the Aces game with Samantha, Hans, and Jacob. I hope they plan good tonight.
Tomorrow I am getting together with Samantha to Scrapbook, I am so behind on our scrapbook. ***reminder to self, print pictures*** Then I Lego Robotics, only 1 week until out competition! I think they girls will do very well on their presentation on Transportation, do OK on their team work activity and not do so well in the actual robotics competition. Our Robot we have lovingly nicknamed spaz. It kinda does what every it want to, you can push go 3 times and it will do 3 different things.
After Robotics Mike and I have a Dinner for Dinner meeting for church and then a house party for a coworker.
Then Sunday I have bible Study and we have church, that is all! Maybe we will go snow shoeing, depending on the weather.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment