I cannot believe that it have been 4 months since you left us. I miss you so much. I miss having to call you to remind you about mother day, moms birthday, fathers day and other stuff. I look at pictures of you and truly treasure the brother that you are to me. Last night I went over to a co-workers house for dinner. She has 2 sons and a daughter. He middle son is CRAZY, and totally reminds me of you running around the house making up games and bugging his big sister. I wish I could go back and play more with you, instead of being the annoyed older sister. I wish I could call you and tell you that you were the best little brother EVER, but I have to settle with telling you over the Internet and with my heart. I hope you take care of your self up there, please send me your love.
XOXO
Megan

No comments:
Post a Comment