Sorry I have been neglecting my blog this past week. Mike left Kodiak on Thursday and is now back in Anchorage working. Work has been kicking my butt. I leave the apartment at 6:50 am and get done on the job site normally between 5:30 and 6. I come "home" eat and then go to the office to write a report which takes between 1 and 2 hours depending on how much was done at work that day. Then Friday night I had to inspect a 2nd project. So I went to my normally project until 6pm and then went to another site form 6:30 until 11 PM. Which means I did not write my report. So last night Saturday, yes they/I work Saturday too, after work I went to the office for 3.5 hours. I wanted to get everything done so I did not have to go in today but my brain died at about 10:30. So I have to go in again today.
In other news MIKE SOLD THE VAN!!! We have had it posted on Craig's list since before I left Anchorage. Mike had met with a few people before he came out here but no one serious. Yesterday he met a couple at REI at 3. By 3:15 he called and said they had countered and we sold it for $1,800! Way more than any dealer would have given us for a trade in!
Now when I get back from Kodiak we can go car shopping for real! I already know it is going to be crazy when I get back between trying to get the new condo put together, getting the new car and of course work. I will try to post some pictures tonight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment