Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

7/15/2010

Update of Life

Well Mike and I have so much new stuff in our life I do not know where to start.

First I am back from Kodiak, and Mike in back from Minnesota.

Mike got all our stuff moved into the new condo and we are about 90% done unpacking, but I still have a ton of organizing to do. I love the new cabinets, counter tops, and floors. The bathroom is really nice to. Mike bought me some rugs for the living room and guest room for my Birthday. Java is adjusting slowly, she has jumped out the kitchen window once, and tried to more. But she enjoys a new perch in the living room, by the stairs, and has fun sliding around the hardwood floors. She has gotten into some trouble cruising the counter tops.

Mike and I bought a new SUV yesterday. A 2010 Hyundai Veracruz, color driftwood or Mocha. It is pretty. We have not seen a ton of them on the road but they are Hyundai's largest SUV and has All Wheel Drive. It has enough seating for 7 but the back 2 seats fold down completely when not in use. It is WAY more fancy then the Versa, even though it is the "base model." It has heated seat in the front, a ipod jack, blue tooth built in for cell phones, xm radio (although we do not have xm in Alaska), and a factory roof rack. It can also tow up to 3,500 lb, but currently does not have a hitch. We upgraded and got the weatherizing package so I have to take it into the dealer on Saturday to have the cloth all sealed, the bottom of the car sprayed with tar stuff, and the paint sealed to help with rust. Mike also bought the all weather mats for the first and second rows, which will be really nice with the Alaskan Winters.

Tonight we are going out to dinner for my Birthday with Samantha and Hans. We are going to Crush, a local wine bar downtown that I have always wanted to go to.

I will try to post some pictures soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment