I am officially farther into the C25k Program than I have ever been before! I did workout 6.1 tonight. I ran for 20 minutes on Saturday for the first time since February 13th. It was a little difficult the last 5 minutes especially but I did it, only stopping for like 10 second to stretch out my right cafe that was cramping up.
Not much else exciting is going on up here. Saturday night I went to a scrapbooking crop and got a few pages done. It snowed a bit yesterday. Nothing stuck to the ground in town but the tops of the mountains still had some on then today. Sunday afternoon I went to a local drum circle... lets just say that Callen got all the rhythm and I got none. It was fun and gave me something to do but it is going to take A LOT of practice for me to sound ok. Mike is working nights, which equals a bored and lazy me until Thursday.
I did do some baking tonight. I made Donut Muffins... and ate two. They are so so yummy. I got the recipe here http://jennifer-elise.blogspot.com/2010/09/donut-muffins.html. I started them at 8:15 and they were eaten before 9:00. I think this is going to be a go to recipe from now on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment