Holy Cow, how is it already September? Where did the summer go? This was the fastest summer ever, I guess that is what happens when you are in Kodiak for the first 6 weeks, move/organize a new place, and have 2.5 full weeks of visitors. Seriously we only went camping twice this summer, have only have the kayak out twice, I have been on very few bike rides and I most certainly do not have tan.
September means that Marja will be here is TODAY!! I am so pumped to see her!
September means we have been married for TWO YEARS! Holy Crap how does that happen?
September also means that in only 2 short months we are going to Minnesota! I cannot wait to see everyone again and under happy circumstances. My mom is planning a family dinner on Halloween and my cousins kids are going to go trick-or-treating in our neighborhood. I was thinking about pulling out my wedding dress (which still needs to be cleaned) and going with them. My grandmother thinks I am crazy but I think it sounds fun. We are also planning to go to my parents cabin in Wisconsin for a couple of nights, to get away. Hopefully it is still kinda warm and we can go out in the kayaks.
September 1st I also ran W4D1 of the C25k with out stopping! I had to slow down a bit for the last 5 minute run but I finished it without quitting!!
Oh and it means that my online class started. I am taking Arctic Engineering at UAA this year. It is required to take the PE test in Alaska so my employer is paying for it! Hopefully I will learn something new.
p.s. have I mentioned lately how much I love my husband. He is freaking awesome. This morning when he got done working a 12 hour overnight shift he came home and made me a beautiful breakfast in bed. I had cheesy eggs, hash browns and toast with a yummy cup of coffee. Seriously how much better does it get.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment