Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

2/04/2011

Happy Birthday Mike

Happy 25th Birthday Mike!
I am so so glad that I have been married to you for 2.5 years! 
Have celebrated 9 Birthdays with you and we have many more to come.

Tonight we  are going out to dinner at the Snow Goose, and Mike will trying out some new beers.  I will be hoping there is cream soda... because I LOVE cream soda.  Not to much is new up here in Alaska... at least that I can share with you yet.  Cora is doing really well.  She is super calm, as long as she gets her walks.  She is also eating much much better, there are still times where she seems un-hunry but most times she eventually eats all her food.  I have been cooking lately, last night we made Halibut a la Barigoule from Martha Stewart (http://www.marthastewart.com/recipe/halibut-a-la-barigoule) It was so yummy with some white wine from Denali Winery! 

I will post some pictures tomorrow 

No comments:

Post a Comment