Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

8/31/2011

Almost the weekend

Yes we are still alive... barely.  I have been working a tons still and Mike has been busy painting and stripping wall paper.

Here is our Den/main floor Bedroom Mike has been working on.
Before
After with Cora 
Yep it is my craft room and I even have an area for my yoga mat and weights.  I love it! It is so much brighter

Here is the future Nursery:
Before, wall paper behind the bed
Current Mike removed 2 layers of wall paper.
We have bought 3 ceiling fans to put in the upstairs bedrooms which you can see in the current nursery photo.  Mike and my dad are going to install them this weekend.  Mom and Dad are going to be here Friday through Monday morning!  Dad is also bring a bunch of other stuff for the house including a new water heater and a shower handle for the claw foot tub.  And we will design and make a list of materials for redoing the upstairs bath.

Because this is not working for me.  We are going to be completely gutting this room come November.  Mom, Dad, and maybe my uncle will be coming up for 10 days to help add a separate standing shower and get rid of the red shag carpet.   But keeping my claw foot tub!

On the Blueberry front not much is new.  I am still tired but thank God I have not had morning sickness.  I have gotten a bit nausea if my stomach is empty and I get really hungry.  I am not really showing at all yet.  We are working on designing the nursery with the theme of One fish, Two fish.  We are still so so so excited!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment