Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

7/08/2009

Hair Cut

I got another hair cut. It has been HOT in Anchorage! Like over 80 which is a heat wave. So I have been really really warm. My hair was always in a pony tail so I decide to just chop it off. I get to Meg Allen Salon in Anchorage, compared to my normal Great Clips or the like, since I wanted a decent cut. They were much more helpful and take way more time but also cost a LOT more.


Before


After







On an Alaska note you can not see the mountain today. There is sooo much haze in the area. There are fires in Denali and it is getting trapped in the area do to the weather system.

1 comment:

  1. I just found your blog a few days ago. I'm intrigued by that fact that you moved to Alaska and weren't born there.

    P.S. I'm so jealous of your "heat wave". Its 106 where I live today and I absolutely hate it.

    ReplyDelete