Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

7/15/2009

Twenty-three


I am twenty-three as of today. It seems a little weird to be that old, how did I grow up so fast? Some times I feel like I should still be in high school and other times I feel much older that the other 23 year olds around. Mike got me the Kayak for my birthday which I LOVE!! And also a nano ipod to use at work. Thanks Mike! When my parents were up in Alaska they got us a grill which we have been using and LOVE food tastes so much better on the grill! I have also received cards from my parents, my grandparents, Mikes grandparent (R & I) and have received many birthday wishes via text and facebook.

So this is what I am thinking on my 23rd birthday
I am so happy for all the people that I have in my life at this time!
I am thankful for all the people who have supported me to get me to where I am today.
I am thankful that in this economy that Mike and I both have jobs that we enjoy!
I am thankful for the beautiful weather we have been having in Anchorage thus far this summer.
I am thankful for Java!
I am thankful for Mike who would do anything for me and gets me through everything with laughter.
I am thankful that I have loving parents who support me.
I am thankful for coffee and chocolate which get me through a bad day.
I am thankful for the beautiful and diverse scenery that God created including Mountains, Rivers, Lakes and Prairies.
I am thankful for children and the joy they bring into the world.
I am thankful for clean water, a bed to sleep in, and having enough food to not go hungry.
I am thankful for the technology in this world that helps us stay connected with family, I do not know what I would do if I could not pick up the phone to call my parents, grandparents or a friend.
and finally ...
I am thankful for free stuff on your birthday
On your birthday/ before your birthday you can register at web sites and they will send you free coupons for your birthday here are my favorites.
Red Robin-free burger for your birthday (plus dessert) (http://www.redrobin.com/eclub/)
Cold Stone- free Like-it Creation for your birthday (http://www.coldstonecreamery.com/mycs/myCS_pub_home.aspx)
Baskin Robins- free2.5 oz scoop for your birthday (https://www.baskinrobbins.com/bdayclub/RegisterInfo1.aspx)

No comments:

Post a Comment