I cannot believe that tomorrow is August already... where has the summer gone? We have not been up to much this week. Working out at the gym. Tuesday we playing a wet and muddy softball game. We went out time dinner with Samantha, Hans and Jacob. Mike went fishing on Wednesday at Ship Creek with Hans but they did not get anything.
We found out early this week that my pastor from Fargo First Presbyterian is going to be in Alaska next week! Steve and his wife are taking a cruise from Vancouver to Alaska and will be in Anchorage the 11th and 12th of August! It will be great to see them.
Mike's Grandma R will be up here in 20 days! She is staying for 10 days! I am excited to see her too!
Mike went back to work on Thursday, on days again this week. I am headed to Hope, Alaska this weekend for a Women's retreat with church. It should be a weekend full of food, fun and fellowship.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment