Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

10/09/2009

Blog Give Away: Eco- Friendly Family

Like I said in posts before Mike and I are trying to be greener. I follow a number of Blogs that talk about green living including The Eco-Friendly Family. They talk a lot about baby's and cloth diapering, along with other green topics. When we have kids, I plan on Cloth Diapering. The initial costs are pricey but once you have the diapers you never have to buy more, no matter how many kids you have. It is much more eco friendly and nicer to the pocket book. Plus now days they are as easy to use as disposable (no scary pins), you just have to wash them...Any who. The Eco-Friendly Family is having a give away on there blog for "3 BumGenius One-Size pocket diapers and a quart of Allens Naturally detergent, all in a, too cute, reusable shopping bag." (http://theecofriendlyfamily.blogspot.com/2009/10/cloth-diaper-giveaway.html) And to have an extra entry I could blog about it.

If you want more information about cloth diapers I suggest you look here https://www.jilliansdrawers.com/newtocloth for more information, I promise they are not extremely gross.

Attn: No we are not pregant! Or even close! But I have been trying to convince Mike on this issue :)

No comments:

Post a Comment