Just got an email for Glacier Valley CSA. For the box I ordered here is what we will be getting
11 and 12 November 2009
From Alaska’s Glacier Valley Farm, VanderWeele Farm:
Alaskan beets ***
Alaskan Brussels sprouts ***
Alaskan onions
Alaskan parsnips ***
Alaskan carrots
From Outside:
certified organic Red Canal pears
certified organic cremini mushrooms
certified organic red kale
certified organic Honeyboat delicata squash
certified organic parsley
If anyone has some good recipes for the ones with *** next to them please let me know. Some I have never cooked before.
I already plan on making cream of mushroom soup with the Mushrooms, since that is the only way Mike and I will eat them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

you have to share with us your cream of mushroom secrets! I would love to make that! :)
ReplyDeletePlease come visit my blog
littlemissheirlooms.blogspot.com
we try to have a new and AMAZING giveaway every monday so I hope you follow me so you dont miss out~ :)