We also bought this super, super cute wine bottle snow man for a local artist. I fell in love with is and HAD to buy it!
10/25/2009
Craft Fair
Yesterday Mike and I went to the craft fair/ Fall Festival at our church. We had never gone before but I am glad that we did. We bought a Northern Lights Coupon book from the youth. Which is the same concept as the Happenings book in the lower 48. It has a lot of coupons for restaurants and also a ton for tourist type activities in Alaska. And a large portion of the money goes to the youth fund at church.
We also bought this super, super cute wine bottle snow man for a local artist. I fell in love with is and HAD to buy it!

We also bought this super, super cute wine bottle snow man for a local artist. I fell in love with is and HAD to buy it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment