Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

10/15/2009

Busy Busy

I feel like I am always running some where these days.

This has its good points and bad points. Good is that if I am busy I am not sitting at home in front of the TV. Bad because it seems like a tornado has gone through our house. Last night after youth group. (At youth group we went and played mini golf. I was naively excited...I love mini golf... however I was highly disappointed. Never EVER waste your time or money going to Castle On O'malley mini golf. I think my high school senior graduation party had a better mini golf course. But the what can you expect in Alaska) Any who; Last night, I had had enough of the kitchen. It was NASTY. Yes, I know it is partly my fault but whatever. I washed all the dishes, scrubbed the counters and floors. I am happy to announce I feel safe eating in it again!

Tonight we do not have much planned. I have pork chops pulled out for dinner. We plan on going and working out tonight. My C25k quest continues, currently I am stuck on week 4 which has 4 running sets 3min, 5 min, 3 min, and 5 min. The first three I have no problem with the last 5 minute run though I can not get through. I am not sure if it is mental or physical. But I will keep trying.

It will be another busy weekend. We have dinner with the other youth group leaders Friday night, I have FLL on Saturday followed by a party for work in Eagle River, and Sunday we have church and I have bible study in the afternoon. And I hope to sew some this weekend too. So much to do so little time! If only there was an extra couple hours in the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment