Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

12/15/2009

36 day

Only 36 days until Mike and I take off for Hawaii! I know the time is just going to fly by. With Christmas in less than 2 weeks, new years in about 3 and then it is only 21 day of January and we fly fly far away!!!


This morning it was snowing when I left for work. I would say we got 3 inches or so Monday night too. Everything looks like a winter wonder land with the snow, plus all the trees have a very thick coat of frost on them. Right now we have a 40-60% change of snow every day until Christmas eve! So definitely going to be a white Christmas in Alaska.

Mike worked over time last night... again. So tonight we plan on Finally decorating the tree, before and after church. I will Post a picture of it all prettied!

No comments:

Post a Comment