Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

12/01/2009

December = Busy

I cannot believe it is already December! Where has 2009 gone? Is Christmas really only 24 days away, holy smokes that is crazy talk.

Mike and I have tons planned this month. I have a work Christmas Party, Mike had a Retirement party for a co-worked, we have our dinner for nine meeting, I continue to have Lego Robotics twice a week, we have youth group on Wednesday, I go to Bible Study on Sundays, and we really need to hit the gym to get ready for our vacation. We are also going Skiing at Alyeska (http://www.alyeskaresort.com/) with the Senior High Youth on the 27th.

We are going to miss being home for Christmas again the 2nd year in a row. That is one of the down sides about being 2,500 Miles away for our families. At least we have cell phones, facebook, blogs and skype to keep in touch with each other. I am anxiously awaiting the Christmas Eve Candle Light Service! At least this year Mike can come too! (last year he was working nights).

I went to work today... Mike, Grandma, and Grandpa went to the Anchorage Museum. We are having Homemade Chicken BBQ pizza for dinner tonight, yummy. We might go to Blind Side tonight. I love having my Grandparents up here. I have to admit they have spoiled us almost rotten since they have been up here; buying our Christmas gifts, taking us out to dinner, and playing numerous games with us (Sorry, Dominoes, Life, Trouble, and Yahtzee.) I don't want then get on the plane Saturday. :(

1 comment:

  1. oh how i miss anchorage. used to live there about 5 years ago and would go back in a heartbeat!!! thanks for coming to my blog, saying hello and entering the giveaway. good luck

    ReplyDelete