Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

12/09/2009

Time Flies

Wow time is just flying by. Did you know Christmas is only 2 weeks and 2 days away? Are you done with your Christmas shopping yet? Mike and I are almost done just a couple things left to pick up, ship out, and I have some baking to do. But we still have not gotten our Christmas tree. We plan on getting one on Sunday after church. We are super busy this week. Mike has been working days. Tonight (Wednesday) we have Youth Group, Thursday is my work Christmas Party, Friday is a party of Mikes old Coworker, and Saturday is a dinner with our Dinner For Nine group at church. I guess I do not need to cook much!

Last night we wrote up and printed off a Christmas letter to send out with our picture card thingy. Now to find time to fold the letters, stuff the envelopes and put them in the mail.

Well gotta Run!

No comments:

Post a Comment