Seriously where does the time go? Anyone want to help me out on this one? Mike and I had a great weekend. We went to my work Christmas Party on Thursday night. It is always fun to get dressed up and see my coworkers out side of our normal office routine. They gave away a ton of awesome prizes, but sadly I disappointed Mike the 2nd year in a row and did not win anything.
Friday night we went to a retirement party for Mike coworker. It was at Lone Star. The food was good, the drinks were good and we sat at a table full of Mikes. Out of the 5 other coworkers at the table 4 of their names were Mike, needless to say learning everyones names was pretty easy!
Saturday we went and worked out together and finally went grocery shopping. We had been living out of the pantry and freezer for a good week. We also finished up our Christmas Shopping and will be sending the boxes out tomorrow! ( I forgot to bring them today...)
Sunday after church we finally went and got our Christmas tree. First we went to a out door place that we heard had beautiful trees. The trees were gorgeous... but the price tag matched it. I could not justify spending $75-100 on a 3-4 foot tree. So then we went to Lows and they really did not have any that "spoke" to use. We ended up at Home Depot and got a Nobel Fir Tree that looks beautiful in our condo. We planned on decorating it tonight (Monday), but Mike got called in to work overtime!!! So we will decorate it tomorrow. After getting the tree situated I started baking... I made a batch of puppy chow, a triple batch Cranberry white chocolate cookies, and some Christmas gift, (which I am not able to fully disclose until after Christmas). Then I went to Bible Study. Then Last night we went out to eat with Samantha, Hans, Jacob, and Hans Parents (Mark and Diane) to the Brew House. Samantha Finished her last class of College yesterday so we went out to celebrate her freedom!
Congratulations Samantha!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment