Monday night Mike and I went to a new friends house for dinner! We were connected with a few couples and singles in there 20-30's through our church. Last night 5 of us got together to start planning a 20-30's group for the United Methodist Church's in Alaska. It was so nice to meet some new people with a common faith in God. We had some lasagna, bread, a salad and I brought a Chocolate Cheese Cake for Desert! It was amazing.
Right now we are planning a get together at our church in January and a retreat at Birchwood (http://birchwoodcamp.org/) in the spring! I am so so pumped about the retreat. I love Birchwood and as exciting as it is to go out with the youth, I am excited to explore the camp! Ever since Callen and I started going to Clearwater Church camp in Minnesota I always feel closer to God when at camp surrounded by nature and other people who are also searching for him.
Oh and one of the leaders even started a Facebook page for it so go check it out
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Alaska-20s-30s/159604814063051
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment