Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

11/21/2010

Weekend Over Already

I think weekends go by way to fast. Mike is working nights this weekend, which means I see him for dinner and that is about it. Yesterday I went to the gym and had a scrapbooking get together last night. Today I went to church and then taught Sunday school, we had 6 kids this week. Then I went to Dairy Queen as the youth were having a fundraiser there. They got 10% of the profits of ALL sales between 11 and 2 today so really I HAD to go... haha. This afternoon I did a load of laundry and scrapbooked some more. We had some yummy spaghetti for dinner with yellow peppers, turkey, and onions. Not much else is going on. This week will be busy. I have a dead line at work Tuesday so I will be working late tomorrow. Then Thanskgiving is Thursday with Samantha and Hans.

I will leave you a few pictures of our kayaking adventure and trip to the cabin when we were in MN.






No comments:

Post a Comment