Well here we are at 39 weeks. Feeling HUGE and getting more uncomfortable. But at the same time feeling blessed that Blueberry and I are both healthy. I love feeling Baby kick move and stretch inside me and watch the belly move. I had my weekly appointment this morning. My weight, blood pressure, Blueberry's heart rate (143), and belly height (38 cm) were all looking good. I had not made any progress since my last appointment but I Blueberry's head went from "way high up" last week to "pressing down" according to the Doctor, which mean I should start to progress more.
And hopefully I do go into labor in the next week naturally. I have an appointment scheduled for March 2nd, 2 days after my due date. If I make it to the 2nd, I will have bio-physical profile ultra-sound done, a Non-stress Test and an appointment with my doctor. At the appointment with my doctor we will talk about an induction date for Blueberry most likely between the 5 and 9th of March. I am really hoping for a natural birth and limit the number of "interventions" required. So I am hoping, praying, walking, bouncing on my exercise ball, eating pineapple, and more to try to get Blueberry to come on his or her own. so we can skip the induction talk.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment