| 39 weeks 6 days |
Yep here I am, chipmunk cheeks, double chin and all, one day before my due date. Yes, I am still working and plan to untill I go to the hospital. Well at least getting up, dressed and to work. There is not much left for me to do. Today I made some copies and them have started to study for my PE exam that is in October.
As of tomorrow Blueberry will be the size of a "jackfruit" (google that one!) The average baby is between 6.2 and 9.2 pounds and measures 18.9 to 20.2 inches long! Blueberry continues to grow hair and nails. He or she is practice breathing.
I am guessing Blueberry will be making his or her apperance on the 5th of March, really doubting it will be a February Baby. However, I do think it would be kinda cool if the baby came on March 2nd, which is Dr. Seuss' Birthday. Baby watch has offically started.

No comments:
Post a Comment