2/07/2012
Happy Birthday Mike
A bit belated but Mikes 26th Birthday was on Sunday. He was quite excited it coincided with the Superbowl so we threw a Birthday/Superbowl party. We had about 20 people over, including 5 kids under 5. The food included served chili, veggies, corn muffins, chips and I made chocolate cupcakes with peanut butter frosting. They were a hit. The group had a great time chatting and chasing the kids, I am not sure how much of the game was actually watched. Mike got a compression drill from me and my parents for his birthday for all the home improvement projects that come in the future. I could not ask for a better husband. Mike has worked so hard on Blueberry's nursery and completeing the bathroom in the past few months. In addition to helping me out around the house. He also recieved some money from other family members and friends. I think he plans on buying a vest plate for his work vest with the money. I hope he enjoyed the Birthday celebration.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment