Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

4/29/2009

Almost May


I cannot believe that it will be May 1st on Friday. Where did April go? The good thing about May coming is that it is starting to warm up. It is supposed to get up to 57 today!!! HEAT WAVE! Java loves that it is warm out because when we are home we open the porch door. She loves to be outside looking around, however she also like to eat the carpet stuff that is on the porch and hang over the edge to see what is going on.


I started riding my bike to work on Tuesday, I have had no more incidences with garden hoses! We biked last night, went and see baby Jacob and his parents... he is sooo cute. He has started opening his eyes a little more and really looking around to see what is going on.


Tonight we have church, tomorrow we have softball practice for the church team, and Friday we have dinner for nine with our group from church. Sounds like it is going to be a churchy week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment