Mike is back at work today. Working the day shift which is nice. Last night we had church. We help out with the Senior High Youth Group on Wednesdays. It is fun but challenging at the same time. We also had a meeting before hand for the 5/5 (5 girls, 5 guys) softball team that we joined at the church. We will be playing on Tuesday nights. I am excited to start playing softball again, since it has been since about 8th or 9th grade that I have played. Mike has always wanted to play on a softball team so it should be fun!! After church we went to the gym and I did Week 1 day 2 of the Couch to 5-k it was not too bad even with my left side being sore.
OK and update on my injuries. I have a very large and sore bruise on my left hip/thigh. The scrape on my ankle continues to be annoying, not allowing me to wear socks. And my elbow has a lovely purple bruise on it. What is really annoying is that I normally sleep on my left side. So it is hard to fall asleep and if I try to turn over in the night I wake up. Oh well at least there are no broken bones.
We plan to go to the gym again tonight, it is supposed to rain here or we would go for a walk. I am making hamburgers for dinner, with veggies and beans.
(Oh Mike painted the living room yesterday!! The color is Manhattan Mist, it is a light grey. So much better then all the cream the apartment is painted now. I will post some pictures later.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment