Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

4/21/2009

Tuesday Night

So tonight when I got off work I biked to Samantha and Hans to meet Mike. We hung out, watched some hockey, and had some pizza for dinner. At about 7, we left and went for a bike ride. Our first long ride of the season, 10 miles. It started off great. I got new pedals and a new back basket for my bike on Saturday. Mike got a new rear fender for his new bike. About 1/3 of the way through the ride we were approaching a man washing his sidewalk. Mike went past fine and made it over the hose. Then I got to the hose and all the sudden I was sliding along the ground. I was so embarrassed I just got back on my bike... slowly gave mike the basket that fell off the bike and started riding again. About a mile down the road I finally stopped. I have a huge bruise on my left elbow, a raspberry on my left thigh and a really good scrape on my ankle. We made it just past earth quake park, where we saw a moose about 15 feet off the trail. Then we turned around, I made it over the garden hose, and made it home. We reattached my basket and threw my stuff in the washer.
(My Ankle...yucky)



Oh I love that it is light out until 10:00PM now and that it is light when I get out of bed at 6:00AM.

No comments:

Post a Comment