
Mike and I made it back to Alaska with out a hitch! Our connection in Seattle was a bit close for comfort but we made it. Our flight from MN to Seattle we were in and exit row so we got extra leg room. Our flight from Seattle to Anchorage we had 3 seat for the 2 of us so we actually slept! I had to get up and go to work this morning. Mike headed to work at 5:20 tonight, he is on night this week. Which mean I will not see much of him. Our trip to MN was full of Family, Fun and Food. We spent a some time on the road but it was all good. I got a bunch of new close from the MOA and my cousin (who has

become my personal shopped over the years). Mike got some new pants and went to the home opener for the Twins... last year in the Dome. We do not have a date set to go to MN again. We hope lots of family will come visit us. My mom and dad are come up at the end of May! I can not wait to see them.
(Top Picture: Grandpa, My cousin Jamie, My Brother Callen. Grandma, Me)(Bottom Picture: The Boys -Jeffery, Matthew, Preston, Mike and Mike Sr.)
No comments:
Post a Comment