some of you may already know but we are MOVING. We are moving from Condo B to Condo E at our same address! We could not be more excited. After 2 years in our current rental we are ready for a change. (Wow I cannot believe we have been up here for 2 whole years, time flies.) The condo is the same size, same set up but 100% remodeled. I am drooling over the new Kitchen I will have granite counter tops and a tall pantry! The bar area and wall have been removed so it completely open and new recessed lighting was installed. Our new floors will be hardwood on the first floor are bamboo on the stairs and 2nd floor. The fire place was taken out to make the 1st floor even larger. The bathroom has a new vanity with granite counter top, a pretty mirror, and heated floors. The larger bedroom closet size has been slightly reduced but the room looks SO much bigger. The smaller bedrooms closet has awesome organization racks. The garage will have a new door, a garage door opener, some built in cabinets, separate heating system, and a 2nd fridge. The plumbing and heating have been redone and the walls have been re-insulated. Can you tell I am a little excited about it? We will be moving at the end of June beginning of July, or should I say I will be packing the next 2 weeks and Mike will be moving in June/July. The best part about it is rent will stay virtually the same! I plan on asking Mike to take pictures on the empty new Condo and empty old Condo to show the drastic differences.
The new Condo is still some what of a construction site but will be 95% finished midweek and we will sign a lease then, but we at 99.99% sure that we are doing this, I started packing the weekend!
In other news my Mom and Dad booked their tickets to visit us. They will be here July 22nd to the August 1st. So hopefully I will have everything organized by the time they get here.
5/10/2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment