I miss Callen so so much. I wish he could have come and seen where I live. All I can do is hope that he flys over some day.
5/04/2010
Spring Weather
The weather has been amazing lately. Last night Mike and I went on a 5 mile walk. Tonight we loaded the biked on our new Bike rack and drove to Bird Creek, about 15 minutes from Anchorage. Then we Bike to Bird Point, about 6.5 miles down the trail. It was so so so BEAUTIFUL outside. The Mountains were reflecting in the waters of Turnagain Arm. I so wish we would have had a Camera. But I know Callen could see it. I also biked to work for the first time on Monday, the whole 2 miles I have to go. It is nice to move in the morning. I love the weather because I also walk in the park during lunch. I just cannot get enough of the outdoors.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment