Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

5/11/2010

Tattoo's

Guess who is getting their tattoo this week.... Did you guess Me? Wrong. If you guessed Mike Ding Ding DING. Mike made and appointment and met with an artist last week. He is getting his tattoo on Friday at the Inked Monkey. He is excited to FINALLY be getting a tattoo. We have been talking about getting tattoos since we were about 19. He is getting the drawing that Callen did... this one.

I am still up in the air about what I want to get. My original idea was to get the design on the stone Callen always wore... but I traced a picture of it and with just the lines all I can see is a volleyball. I also traced the key chain he had and I really like that one. I plan to trace two other ones. One he drew on a friend on a mission trip and the other be drew/molded on a clay ball. Right now I think I am just going to get a symbol, no turtle like I have talked about before.

No comments:

Post a Comment