It is beautiful out today. I slept in until 10 and then packed and did some running around. Then Samantha, Jacob and I went to the Market, had some lunch and walked around in the sunshine.
Well I am 95% packed and ready to go. My flight leaves tomorrow at 2:55 in the afternoon and I am supposed to be to Kodiak by 4. I have to say good bye to Mike around 10-10:30 because he has to work tomorrow, so I am going to go see him on his break. But He will be out to see me on Thursday so I think I can handle 4 days with out him, when he leave Kodiak.... well that is another story.
I would say our Condo right now is about 50% packed. The upstairs is 95% and the down stairs maybe 20%. We have lots of boxes stacked up in the guest room and in the corner of the living room. Mike will be moving everything the end of June before he leaves for MN. It is kinda sad that the next time I am "home" it will be 3 condos Down... but I am so excited for the new place , we just need to have it organized before Mom and Dad come up the 22nd of July.
Tonight my last night in our First Apartment together Mike is cooking the Kabobs I made, and we are having them with rice... Yummy! Then we will pack some more, watch a little TV, and go to bed at a decent time. Next time I post I will be on Kodiak Island.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment