Life goes by way too fast. Not much is really new up here just plugging along.
Mike started the Academy for the DOC on Monday. It lasts until November 6th, when he will get his badge :). So from now until then he is car pooling with 2 other CO's out to Palmer, about 1 hour each way drive time. He said that a lot of the information he already know from his the Academy he had for school, so it should be pretty easy. Another nice thing is that he gets nights and weekends off!
We are still doing the 200 situp challenge. I am on the last day of week 3, and Mike is on the last day of week 5, since he started on week 3. Tonight I have to do 5 sets (24, 34, 23, 23, 32+) and Mike has to do 8 sets ( 26, 26, 30, 30, 26, 26, 30, 67).
I am also still working on the C25K. I am starting week 4 today. I have to jog 3 minutes, walk 1.5, j 5, w 2.5, j3, w 1.5, j 5. Hopefully it goes smoothly, since I did an extra day of week 3.
I have also started on my meal plan for October. We did really well in September. We only ate out twice, at the fair and for our anniversary!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment