I brought the van in this morning to get an estimate. If we had to pay out of pocket it would be $1,400, ouch. Thank the Lord for insurance. And that is for a salvaged gate piece that the body shop will repaint. I just left the van there and got a ride to work from one the the guys at the shop. It "should" be done by Friday. We were a little unsure of the body shop since no one had suggested it to us but the shop has a 100% guarantee on the work for as long as we own the vehicle. And since Mike and I have decided that we will pretty much drive it until it dies we are not so worried.
We do not have to much planned for tonight. Homemade wild rice soup is for dinner with some left over corn bread muffins that I made last night. And the Biggest Loser Starts tonight, I am a dork but I love this show.
I am also excited for this weekend! Mike and I are celebrating our 1 year anniversary! We are going out to dinner on Saturday to Simon and Seafort's. And on Sunday we are having dinner at Samantha and Hans place and then going to the LION KING!! I am sooo pumped! To bad it is only Tuesday.
9/15/2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment