Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

9/03/2009

New Phone

I finally broke down and ordered a new phone today! I could have ordered a new one back in April but I have been sticking with my current one, Mike switched back in November I think. Any who the past couple weeks my phone has not been holding a charge... at all! We put Mikes old battery in my phone it worked a little better but not much so I went online to Verizon today and signed into our account. I was eligible for a few select free phones. (I have to order it on line since there are no Verizon stores in Alaska!) This is the one I choose to get, it is a LG Glance. I really do not love flip phones (which my current phone is) so this phone looked perfect. It should be here early next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment