Yep that is right since March 29th 2009 I have made 100 posts. Crazy. I have never been one to keep a journal (or like English/writing at school) but I really like blogging. It is nice to be able to post my thoughts, what Mike and I have been up to, and my crafting/baking. (I know our Families in Minnesota like it) It is almost like a digital scrapbook! (which is nice since I am way behind on regular scrapbooking.
Not much is new with us. We have Youth group tonight. Tomorrow I am giving Mike a Hair cut. And Friday he graduates from the Academy!!
We are also getting super excited about my Grandparents coming up! It will be awesome to have family up here for Thanksgiving. Turkey, Mashed Potatoes, stuffing, gravy, salad, cranberries and Grandpa's Bread!! They are going to try to bring up some lefsa too! My mouth is watering just thinking about it.
On another note it is getting dark up here. the parking lot lights are on until 10 AM and then come on again at 4 PM. sad sad sad. I hope some snow comes soon, as it will help lighten the darkness.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment